Revit Architecture Essentials
Revit : Architecture / Structure Training
- Revit Architecture
- Revit Structure Essentials
- Revit Advance
- Revit MEP
Revit Architecture Essentails – Training course
Revit Architecture is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way Architects think. From Preliminary Design through Design Development, and into Construction Documents, the program streamlines the design process with a central 3D model. Changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets. This Student Guide is designed to teach you the Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and the Revit commands for design development followed by those available for construction documentation. Since building projects themselves tend to be extremely complex, Revit Architecture is a necessarily complex program. The objective of the Revit Architecture Essentials training guide is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. This training guide focuses on basic tools that the majority of users need to work with Revit Architecture.
The main topics covered in the training guide include:
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Using the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
- Adding walls to a massing study and creating a presentation sheet.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating standard and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
Your course includes the following :
- A companion DVD contains the sample drawing files from all the exercises in the book. You can use these sample files to repeat exercises or to just explore how files are organized and put together.
In addition you`ll receive the following :
- Software in Revit Architecture
- Learning Material
Table of Content
Dates, Duration & Prices
14 – 16 January 2013
18 – 20 March 2013
20 – 22 May 2013
10 – 12 June 2013
26 – 28 August 2013
07 – 09 October 2013
25 – 27 November 2013
04 – 12 March 2013
01 – 09 July 2013
18 – 26 November 2013
Day Classes - 3 Days
Evening Classes – 6 Evenings
R 5 490.00 ( excl VAT )day classes
R 6 330.00 (excl VAT ) night classes
Software for this Course
AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite
Get AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, and Autodesk Revit Architecture software in a single, comprehensive solution.
AutoCAD® Revit® Architecture Suite software combines AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Architecture, and Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software into a single, comprehensive solution.
Autodesk Revit Architecture
Built for BIM, Autodesk Revit Architecture software helps you:
- Capture and analyze design concepts
- More accurately maintain design data through documentation and construction
- Develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs
AutoCAD Architecture software, the version of AutoCAD for architects, helps you:
- Speed architectural drafting and documentation
- Work efficiently in an intuitive AutoCAD environment with tools specifically designed for architects
AutoCAD software, one of the world’s leading CAD software solutions, helps you:
- Share ideas seamlessly
- Explore ideas more intuitively in 3D
- Customize programs for your specific needs